1. Information We Collect
- Personal Information: We don’t collect information that personally identifies you, such as your name, email address, and other data when you get in touch with us.
- Non-Personal Information: We do collect non-personal information such as browsing data, IP addresses, and browser types to enhance your experience on our Site.
2. How We Use Your Information We use the information we collect to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our Site
- Improve, personalize, and expand our Site
- Understand and analyze how you use our Site
- Send you emails and newsletters, if you opt-in
3. Sharing Your Information We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information with our business partners and trusted affiliates.
4. Security We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information stored on our Site.
5. Your Privacy Choices You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us.